Sunday, August 3, 2008

The Children's Sewing Kit We Gave

The manner of giving is worth more than the gift.
~Pierre Corneille, Le Menteur

Now that little Bella has received her Sewing Kit I can show you all that we made in order to participate in the swap and delight young Bella (and her mother :) ).


It's one of my zippered pouches - my own design. Quite large with lots of bits and pieces inside.


The best part of all is that Bella loves it. That is what we all want to hear isn't it. That our swap partners love the results of all the effort and love we put into making and presenting our goodies.

What a lovely swap this has been!

1 comment:

Melissa Goodsell said...

I need to say this again - how cute are the dangling strawberries from that super sweet sewing bag?!! I love them so.

Bella adores her sewing kit, thankyou so much again :)
Melx

Our New Treasure

Lilypie Maternity tickers

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin