Thursday, March 5, 2009

Simple Beauty

A single rose can be my garden... a single friend, my world.  ~Leo Buscaglia


As I sat outside on this beautiful Autumn morning enjoying a piece of cake a friend had shared with us, I looked up and saw this pretty sight.  Right away the words "simple beauty" sprang to mind and the essence of those words filled my heart. 

Such simplicity to enjoy sitting in your little garden, with your little baby on your knee, eating a sweet snack and singing sweet songs.

With my baby on my knee, tra la la, la la la
I'm as happy as can be, tra la la, la la la
With my baby on my knee, tra la la, la la la
Tra la la la la, la la la la la.

A New England Nursery Song

We're off to Kindermusik Village this morning where we'll no doubt sing and enjoy this simple song again.

No comments:

Our New Treasure

Lilypie Maternity tickers

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin